Thursday, September 11, 2014

My first skydiving experience

My friends know me as an adventurous and spontaneous person. A while back I blogged about playing with a cub lion at the Lion Park in Johannesburg, South Africa. Some of my friends thought I was crazy and all applauded my audacity. But hey, this is who I am: someone who loves challenges and exciting adventures.

So a couple of months ago I jumped out of a plane. I had wanted to skydive for so long. It's been on my mental bucket list for a while now and I kept waiting for the ideal partner to do it with. Well, I couldn't wait anymore and finally accomplished my goal. Some of you have seen the pictures, but most people asked for the video. Well I finally got around to uploading it, so here it is; the edited version.



For those who asked if I'd do it again, my response is definitely!

4 comments:

  1. Haha nice! Much better than I did but Hella fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. DX, I didn't know you did it. Send me a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great one girl. Sure you will do it alone next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that looks like so much fun! How did it feel? Kudos to you mami!

    ReplyDelete