Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why soccer isn't popular among blacks in the U.S.

This documentary was my graduate project, the final piece to completing my master's in science at Florida A&M University. It was challenging shooting, interviewing, writing and editing–in a nutshell producing the entire documentary–on my own. But I believe I met my goal,which was to create a thought-provoking documentary that raises awareness and sparks a discussion on the issue.

I'd love to get your thoughts or opinions on the documentary, while keeping in mind that the experiences are localized to the Miami and Tallahassee, Fla., areas. In other words, a lot can still be done to expand the scope of research on a national level.

Thanks to all who supported me through my difficult moments, I finally did it!

2 comments:

  1. Just watched this video. Excellent job Wandoo! Very impressed and proud of you. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Omozo. I appreciate the comment.

    ReplyDelete